- Shapiro, M.A., Kazemi, E., Pogosjana, M., Rios, D., & Mendoza, M. (revise-resubmit). Preference assessment training via self-instruction and practical modification for non-responders.
- Kazemi, E. & Stedman-Falls, L. (under review). Comparing a humanoid robot to an actor simulating client.
- Rios, D., Kazemi, E., Peterson, S. (in preparation). Best practices and considerations for effective service provision via remote technology.
- Hansard, C. & Kazemi, E. (in preparation). An evaluation and component analysis of a preference assessment training video package
- Pogosjana, M., Kazemi, E., & Shapiro, M. (in preparation). On the shoulders of giants: An academic genealogy of fellows of the Association for Behavior Analysis International (ABAI)
- Shapiro, M.* & Kazemi, E. (in press). A review of training strategies to teach individuals implementation of behavioral interventions, Journal of Organizational Behavior Management.
- Rios, D.*, Kazemi, E., Peterson, S. (in press). Best practices and considerations for effective service provision via remote technology, Behavior Analysis: Research and Practice.
- Fahmie, T.A., Macaskill, A., Kazemi, E., & Elmer, U. (in press). Prevention of the development of problem behavior: A laboratory model. Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis.
- Kazemi, E., Stedman-Falls, L.M. * (2016). Comparing a humanoid robot to an actor behaving as a simulated client. Behavior Analysis: Research and Practice, 16 (3), 135- 146. doi.org/10.1037/bar0000046
- Shapiro, M. *, Kazemi, E., Pogosjana, M. *, Rios, D. *, & Mendoza, M. * (2016). Preference assessment training via self-instruction: A replication and extension. Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis, 49 (2), doi: 10.1002/jaba.339.
- Kazemi, E., Shapiro, M. * & Rylander, A. * (2015). Factors related to turnover of staff who implement behavior intervention plans with children with autism. Research in Autism Spectrum Disorders, doi: 10.1016/j.rasd.2015.06.012
- Kazemi, E., & Shapiro, M. * (2013). A review of board standards across behavioral health professions: Where does the BCBA credential stand? Behavior Analysis in Practice, 6 (2), 18-29.
- Shapiro, M. *, Kazemi, E., & Weiner, B. (2013). Whose fault is it anyway: How do parents respond to their child’s setbacks? Social Psychology of Education, 16 (1), 95-109. doi: 10.1007/s11218-012-9200-8
- Kazemi, E., Rice, B. *, Rylander, A. *, & Morgan, S.F. (2011). The benefits of teaching self-management skills to students of psychology, Journal of Instructional Psychology, 38(3-4), 235-241.
- Kazemi, E., Nayar, M. *, Pogosjana, M. * (2011). A critical review of the current literature on intimacy deficits and sexual offending. The Sex Offender. Kingston, NJ: Civil Research Institute.
- Thaler, N. S. *, Kazemi, E., & Wood, J. J. (2010). Measuring anxiety in youth with learning disabilities: Reliability and validity of the Multidimensional Anxiety Scale for Children (MASC). Child Psychiatry & Human Development, 41(5), 501-514. doi:10.1007/s10578-010-0182-5
- Thaler, N. *, Kazemi, E., & Huscher, C. * (2009). Developing a rubric to assess SLOs using undergraduate psychology students’ research manuscripts. Teaching of Psychology, 36(2), 113-166. doi: 10.1080/00986280902739305
- Greitemeyer, T., & Kazemi, E. (2008). Asymmetrical consequences of behavioral change through reward and punishment. European Journal of Social Psychology. 38(2), 246-259. doi:246-259.10.1002/ejsp.418
- Kazemi, E., & Hodapp, R. M. (2006). Transition from adolescence to young adulthood: The special case of Prader-Willi Syndrome. In M.G. Butler, P.K.D. Lee, & B. Y. M. Whitman (Eds.), Management of Prader-Willi Syndrome (3rd edition). New York: Springer-Verlag.
- Hodapp, R. M., Kazemi, E., Rosner, B. A., & Dykens, E. M., (2006). Behavioral and emotional problems in adolescents with Mental Retardation. In D. A. Wolfe & E. J. Mash (Eds.), Behavioral and Emotional Disorders in Adolescents. New York, NY: Guilford.
- California Consortium for Behavior Analysis, Task Force on Staff Credentialing. (2015). Report of the CCBA Staff Credentialing Task Force. http://sccbainfo.org/research-on-aba/
- Kazemi, E. (2013, 2nd Quarter). Events: CalABA Conference, Student Awards. Operants. Retrieved from http://www.bfskinner.org/behavioral-science/operants/